Friday, January 23, 2009

Retirement

I've decided to stop posting to this blog, and will now search for a new writing outlet. I'm not sure what that will be yet, but I'll figure it out over time...

This blog has been a wonderful refuge & release for my thoughts during a challenging and transformative period in my life, but it feels right to move on from here to something new at this point.

Thank you to all of my readers for your support and wonderful comments - I will try to keep you posted of what evolves next. You can always find me on email and FB in the meantime.

Take care & live well!

----------------
Now playing: the sundays - good bye

1 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Jamie Willow said...

good for you :) It has been nice to read your blog and I'm glad it has helped you process life and change.
smiles,
jamie

Post a Comment

Write on!