Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

Quiet couple of days here post-marathon... Still feeling great overall - I'm very happy that both knees, my noodley left ankle, and my uppity right achilles tendon are all doing fine. I haven't run since Sunday, but I'll go for a jog tomorrow. When it dries up more later this week, I'm planning to get some nighttime mountain biking in.

I put up some insulation patches here-and-there up along the foundation in my basement tonight. It certainly ain't much to look at, but I think it worked out pretty well and I'm hoping it'll help this winter. In hindsight, I suppose I should've used one of those surgical mask things, but I like to live dangerously ;-)

I had planned to start letting my hair grow back out (just for grins), but I've gotten good feedback on the baldness in response, so I'm going to stick with it. Well, until the next urge, anyway. It's nice to still have the option, no doubt about that!

Nothing to report with the ongoing squirrel feud. Weather permitting, I'm going to be doing a bunch of flower replanting this weekend, so we'll see how well he tolerates that...
----------------
Now playing: kris kross - warm it up kris

2 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Anonymous said...

No kidding it was rainy! Yuck! Good luck with your squirrel. I enjoy the stories about him :)

Chris H. said...

LOL, thanks! I'll definitely keep you posted on new developments with my furry-tailed nemesis ;-)

Post a Comment

Write on!