Monday, June 1, 2009

WARNING!

My unstable ex-girlfriend (for perspective here, that relationship ended 3.5 years ago!) is resorting to new lows in her ongoing efforts to wreak havoc in my life.

Because some close friends of mine have blocked her existing profile on Facebook, this girl is now creating fake Facebook profiles as a way to view people's Friends Lists, and is contacting other people's family members in an effort to "warn" them about me.

To put it mildly, that is crossing the line.

I would appreciate it if you (or anyone in your Friends List!) would please let me know if you get any harassing messages ranting about what a horrible person I am. There's no use in openly identifying her here, since she is now disguising her identity. However, any message from her would be exceedingly obvious in both tone & content.

If you are reading all of this and thinking, "Chris, WTF is this all about?!?", then please check out this previous blog post. I am happy to take any questions you may have about the whole situation, so please feel free to ask - I sincerely do my best to be openly accountable for my past actions & behaviors, and that previous blog post is a rather comprehensive summary of the situation and my side of the story.

Her malicious (but misguided) efforts here are cowardly and indicative of her ongoing psychological issues which she refuses to be accountable for - sadly, she believes that her attempts to trash my current life will somehow bring her peace and happiness. It's unfortunate that she still does not understand the all-too-well-proven "epic fail" in that line of toxic reasoning.

Today, I'm blessed to be surrounded with happy, healthy, and supportive family & friends - my close friends are well aware of this whole situation and are in my corner 100% - I am certainly grateful for that, but I am saddened that they are being unduly harried.

This recent harassment has gone too far, and it will no longer go unanswered.

Your attention and support here are much appreciated - thank you!
----------------
Now playing: fugazi - bad mouth

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!