Sunday, November 18, 2007

The new kiddo has arrived...

I decided to go with a Honda Element, and I couldn't be happier thus far! She's a boxy lil' hotty -- "Ellie" is a silver EX model with real-time all-wheel drive. I won't post any pics yet because she still just doesn't look quite right without her Yakima roof rack (on the way). Once I put that on, I'll hang some of her pics -- after all, she is my newest spoiled-rotten kid! ;) I'm excited to do some other mods to her too, I think she'll be a great car and prove to be a good investment.

Ellie is one reason of many that I have so to be thankful for this Thanksgiving -- I wish everyone a happy start to Turkey-day '07 week!
----------------
Now playing: coolio - fantastic voyage

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!