Sunday, April 20, 2008

One day at a time...


It's likely to start getting sparse in here. Lots of exciting new Works In Progress, but not much time lately to document them all. Things on my plate include:

-- Running season has done sprung, and thanks to a very motivating & wonderful new friend, I'm considering doing some races this year. No promises yet - more details to follow later…

-- Mountain biking season will be at full-steam soon! Can't wait to get on the local trails – some have opened up since late last week, but I haven't been out on them yet. Soon, soon, soon!

-- House-hunting. Yeah, yeah, I know… I'm lollygagging with that. Again. I need to jump-start that endeavor this week.

-- And, last but certainly not least… I am dating. Disclosing details wouldn't be prudent, but I owe family & friends that explanation for where a goodly chunk of my time & attention is going lately.

I'll (of course) keep posting, but I doubt it'll be as often or comprehensive as I'd like. Thanks to you all for your loyal readership and kind words of encouragement & support!
----------------
Now playing: dean martin - ain't that a kick in the head

1 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Jamie Willow said...

it is good when life keeps you to busy to write about it! live it up and carry on!

Post a Comment

Write on!