Saturday, April 5, 2008

Opera, anyone?

Late last night, I was asked by a savvy new friend if I wanted to see an opera at The Met today. And so we went. No, it didn't involve a red-eye flight to NYC -- it was a local Live in HD simulcast of La Bohème.

I enjoyed it very much! This concept provides a unique introduction to world-class opera, particularly for a gauche newbie like myself. It's well worth checking out!
----------------
Now playing: the cure - just like heaven

2 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

randomrunnings said...

Seems like a smart introduction to opera! I’ve been told the Minnesota Opera has a nationally renowned chorus. Next you’ll have to move onto attending one of their productions!

Chris H. said...

Sounds good - thanks for the tip! That's definitely going on "The List" then...

Post a Comment

Write on!