Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekly update

Well, I'm sure you've all correctly concluded from my lack of postings that the previously discussed house deal fell through. The seller's bank became completely unresponsive once they accepted my offer, and we finally just chose to walk away from the whole thing as a result. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be, and that just means a better, sweeter deal is out there for me. I looked at more properties today, and found some promising leads. I'll keep this one under wraps until it's closer to a done deal ;-)

Running suffered this week as a result of my on-again-off-again house scrambling, but that was completely expected. I'll get back into the swing of things again here soon, and get caught back up in training just fine.

Otherwise, it's a bee-yoo-tee-ful weekend - I'm blessed to spend it with family and friends. Life is great!
----------------
Now playing: eclipse - movin' nicely (the modern jazz quartet)

1 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the house deal. BUT good things come to those who wait! Hang in there, I'm sure you'll get something even better!

Post a Comment

Write on!