Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Plan, plan, and plan again...

The hunt continues. Nothing very interesting to report as of now; I'll be back out looking at properties again tomorrow evening.

I was far too optimistic with my initial forecast of how quickly I would find a place. I'm learning that my experience thus far (a few early strikes) is completely par for the course, and that I shouldn't be at all discouraged. The biggest concern of mine recently is what I would do when my current apartment lease ends and I still have no house lined up. However, I am happy to report today that I have made arrangements that give me welcome additional breathing room. I am hugely relieved, and I am confident that I'll find my own wonderful home soon!
----------------
Now playing: diana krall - let's face the music and dance

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!