Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 years!

In some ways, two years ago seems so incredibly long ago, and in other ways, it seems like yesterday. Two years ago, it was impossible for me to imagine that my life would be as rich & blessed as it is today - I am humbled and very grateful.

One day at a time. That's how I got here, and that's how I plan to move forward.

A work in progress...
----------------
Now playing: thievery corporation - un simple histoire (a simple story)

6 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Anonymous said...

2 years is amazing! I am so proud of you and so happy for you!

B

Anonymous said...

Well done! Two years is an incredible milestone on your journey. The most beautiful thing is that it just keeps getting better.

rkg

(Surfed over from morc - been a long time. Glad to see life is going well for you.)

Chris H. said...

Hi RKG,

Thanks very much for the kind words! I'm not sure who you are (the MORC connection is interesting though), but I may have an idea... If I'm right, it has most definitely been a long time! Hope all is well for you!

DelinquentAngel said...

Hey Chris,

Sorry - thought my Google login would show up with the comment. Life is very good - family, farm and work keep me from getting into too much trouble. Take care!

Rochelle G

Chris H. said...

Hi Rochelle! Wow, how cool is this?!? I thought "rkg" might be you! Thanks again for the nice words - it's great to hear from you! When this house-buy ordeal finally settles down, I look forward to having more time to sincerely catch up with folks. I've been blessed recently to reconnect with several other friends from my younger days ;-), and this is a wonderful thing!

DelinquentAngel said...

I hope the house thing settles soon; uncertainty about where "home" will be is no fun at all. Gotta smile about the "younger days" smirk - they weren't that long ago, despite what my kids think!

rkg

Post a Comment

Write on!