Sunday, July 27, 2008

Runnin'

Reading over my recent posts, I've been rather unhappy with my weekday mileage. And that's true - it's not where I want it to be. And, as much as I'd like to improve it, I now face a very busy month or so ahead with the upcoming move.

So, I'll do the best I can in the meantime. The long-distance Saturday runs have been going well. It was just 2 of us from the group this past Saturday, but we did 14 miles around The Lakes - not too shabby. We later found out that a certain savvy someone did 14.5 miles on Saturday while she was out-of-town. Show-off ;-) All 4 of us from the group should be in town for this coming Saturday's adventure, so that'll be nice.

I'm getting excited for the move, but not so much about the packing. Yeah, not so much that. On the bright side, the timing of everything is working out just about perfectly. I'll have time after closing to get some interior painting, cleaning, and other prettying up done before needing to move anything over. Now, just gotta figure out how to fit some good runs in - the TCM will be here before I know it!
----------------
Now playing: roger miller - king of the road

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!