Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend Update


I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing holiday weekend!

Mine has been great - fun get-togethers with new friends, nice fireworks shows to celebrate the 4th, a Sunday afternoon flea-market adventure, and still time to catch up on things around the house.

I'm excited to have a very promising new house-hunting development, but I'll hold off on more details until later this week. House-hunting has overall been an interesting learning experience for me. I've certainly learned a lot about the real-estate and home-ownership processes, but it's also taught me a lot about myself - my motivations, my capabilities, my likes/dislikes, my goals, etc. Good stuff - not always easy things to tackle or figure out, but definitely good for me to face squarely.

My running schedule is still not close to being back where I want it to be, but hopefully, I get squared away this upcoming week. That's the plan anyway ;-)
----------------
Now playing: the orb - little fluffy clouds

2 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Jamie Willow said...

Hey chris! I will be praying for your future home. It may be a house you are buying but it will be your refuge and your joy to share as well...all the things that make somewhere yours. I'm glad you are enjoying the process! have a wonderful week!

jamie

Chris H. said...

Thanks Jamie! Glad to hear things are going well in TN - it's certainly beautiful down there! I made good progress today on my latest prospect - just need to get the inspections done, but the purchase agreement and closing details are all signed & agreed upon - quite exciting :-) I wish you a wonderful week too!

Post a Comment

Write on!