Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Had planned to run the last part of the TCM course today, but ended up not doing it. I'll do it some evening this week instead. I've decided to do some nice-n-easy evening runs this week, and use that extra hour of sleep in the morning to ensure I stay well-rested.

However, today was a very productive day - I finally finished hanging the last of my pictures & art. My one remaining project was to hang pictures in the front "hallway" I created using my freestanding bookshelf. It's a mishmash of photos and some art, all in different frames and just randomly hung along the wall. I think it turned out pretty well. Trying to take a picture of it wouldn't really work, but you can decide for yourself if you see it sometime.

It's definitely nice to finally have everything inside the house finally in its place.

Great dinner last night with some family. Good times had by all - thanks for hosting, Mom!

Yesterday's GPS Rundown:
Nokomis Loop mod
6.14 miles / 48:57 time / 7:58 pace
----------------
Now playing: the cranberries - sunday

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!