Friday, August 8, 2008

Quiet Friday evening

...and that's OK. So what if I'm single again, and don't have super fabulous weekend plans? I can either be bummed about it (still am sometimes, I admit), or I can celebrate the great things going on for me right now.

-- I got a raise today. Just a modest one, but it was unexpected. Giddyup!

-- My Minnesota property tax refund came this week - just in time to go right back into my new property ;-)

-- I think my closing will happen on-time after all. An issue arose this week with the seller and the title (looong story), but my loan officer is rockin' it. She stepped in personally today and made it her mission to get it taken care of. Hopefully, now the paperwork gets finalized in enough time. She takes immense pride in closing on the target date, and when there's any threat to that, well... watch out. She's an experienced hard-hitter who knows her way around the system, and I've been really impressed at numerous things she's taken on for me that are well above-and-beyond her expected duties. I'm very lucky to have her on Team Chris

-- Running is going well. Really well.

-- The new baldness is getting good feedback!

And, I don't really have time for any fabulous weekend plans right now anyway - packing calls...
----------------
Now playing: cracker - low

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!