Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whew...

What a week. I am crazy tired right now. And the vast majority of work is yet to be done! At least I now have time off from work to make it all happen. I'm slowly getting things over to the new house, and it's starting to come together. My big items will move towards the end of next week. I was hoping to have started painting by now, but no joy - I've got other things to do ahead of that still.

Note to self: In the future, read instruction labels more carefully, and avoid like the plague any adhesive products that advise: Product contact with skin can only be removed mechanically, or allowed to wear off over time. Mechanically?!? Ugh.

And sorry for the lack of running updates this week - nothing really worth reporting on. Next Monday, I'm going to attempt to get back on track one way or another. Sheesh, I've got to - not much time left to get ready!

Thanks for putting up with my lack of reports - this upcoming week will likely be sparse too, since I have to clear completely out of my apartment. By this time next week, I should be feeling much more "settled" ;-)
----------------
Now playing: the pixies - wave of mutilation

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!