Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday's whoosh

Good news on the closing - it's been officially scheduled again. Maybe not as soon as I'd like, but at least it's back on. By this time next week, I should have the house. I actually have the keys now, but I feel weird moving much stuff until the papers are all signed. I'm very grateful that it's all once again moving forward!

** break - break **

I'm going to start working in one evening run during the (work) week. My mornings are allowing for a ~4.5 mile run, and I'd like to do one longer run during the week. My plan would be to then take the next day off. That'll be fine since I rarely end up running all 5 days as it is. I'd still do a long run on Saturday, and take Sunday off (or a perhaps short run).

I started that tonight. It's pretty muggy out, but I figure doing some runs in the heat is good for my conditioning. I had some energy I needed to get out of my system tonight, so I decided to try my 7.5 mile route in under 8-minute miles. Maybe not by much, but I did it. Feels good.

GPS Rundown:
Rogers Lake + Resurrection (extended)
7.56 miles / 60:13 time / 7:58 pace
----------------
Now playing: the pixies - dig for fire

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!