Saturday, July 28, 2007

e.13 STS (part II.V)

My original STS is actually now a SRS-W (since e.thirteen names this series of chainguide by its backplate ID), and is now up & running. So far, so good - it looks quite gnarly and bomb-proof. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about dropping my chain (bouncing it off the ring). I'll take her on a few rides and then have final pics of Boo-Boo along with a ride report posted by mid next week.

Pookie has a new wheelset enroute (one of the used wheels that originally came with her had a catastophic hub issue, and the other one is now retired as my wheel maintenance & building practice wheel). The new ones are still a couple of weeks away, and then I'll have "final build" pics of her up as soon as possible.

Happy trails & good dirt!

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!