Monday, July 23, 2007

Running around

So, I've been doing more long-distance running than my usual daily jog again lately. I go back-and-forth (no pun intended) about getting really serious with training for another marathon. I've only run one - the 1994 Marine Corps Marathon (MCM) in Washington DC. That was an absolute blast, even though it rained the entire time. And, yep, that was the one Oprah ran in too. I beat her, but not by much! Ugh.



Sheesh, I look about as good as I was feeling in those pics! Good times, good times...

It's a goal of mine to do another marathon, but it's not going to happen this year. I'd love to do the MCM again - it's always a great course, and not crazy with too many hills and such. But, the Twin Cities or Grandma's would be closer to home. We'll see!

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!