Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just (hair)Do It


Emboldened by my previous post, I have arrived at an important decision:

I'm going to grow my hair out.

Not hippie length or anything like a sensitive-ponytail-guy 'do, but something longer than my decade-plus short-hair M.O. Yep, as the picture would suggest, it's been a while. And if I'm going to do this, it has to be sooner than later, since my hairline is making a slow but steady retreat. And, no, this new length will never (ever!) transition into a comb-over. When that day finally arrives, the nugget is gonna get & stay shaved!

OK, now it's been published to the world, so I have to make good on it. ;) This should be interesting!
----------------
Now playing: beck - devil's haircut

1 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Jamie Willow said...

oh fun...grow grow grow!!!

Post a Comment

Write on!