Thursday, February 21, 2008

Slacker!

Yes, I've been a rather lazy blogger again lately. Recap time. This week, I ...

... am still hating this bitter cold. Ugh. Bring spring. ASAP please.

... went to another home buying seminar. Not as comprehensive or informative as the previous one I attended, but still helpful. I've now got a good wealth of resources & info to look hard at whether or not this will be a good time for me to buy. My primary concern is that the ever-worsening credit crunch is going to make for some very wary lenders in the near future, and that could be an issue. Although my credit is excellent, I still am worried about overall financing conditions in 3-4 months. It's not a pretty picture. Yes, it's a buyer's market in terms of property availability and prices, but as banks grow understandably leery & reluctant about lending out precious clams after getting burned by so many foreclosures, then... well, you get the idea. This crazy real-estate market is going to get a heckuva lot more interesting & turbulent before things start to settle down! Meh, I'll keep moving forward and just keep an eye on things...

... started participating more regularly once again in the MTBR.com forums. Getting psyched for riding!

... am watching season 5 of "24". Holy non-stop action, Batman! Sheesh, every single episode so far of that season is nuts! It's no good to have the whole season just sitting there right in front of me. No good at all. I must have something better to do. Right?!? ;)

... am reading The Historian. Again. Wicked awesome book. I'm not generally a fan of the whole Dracula genre, but this book is amazing.

... am not getting nearly enough sleep thanks to aforementioned DVDs and book. Hmmm.
----------------
Now playing: mazzy star - fade into you

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!