Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jury Duty update

I will be going in on Monday morning for Jury Duty. No idea yet what to expect, but I'm looking forward to it. Perhaps it'll just end up being a whole lotta "hurry up & wait", but I hope it'll be an interesting experience nontheless. We shall see...

Don't forget to spring forward tonight!
----------------
Now playing: spin doctors - what time is it

2 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Anonymous said...

I was up for jury duty once. I was in college at the time so I didn't have to go, but wish I could've went no matter if it was something boring or not. Definately cool experience to say- hey, I did jury duty! :)

btw- NEW SITE!!!! due to stalker'ish "friends", I have closed off my blogger site but moved everything over to Wordpress. soooo just click on my new name! No more AP :( But Glamorous152. Re-link please! :)

Chris H. said...

I'll definitely check it out - thanks!

Post a Comment

Write on!