Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Only Tuesday?!?

It's been a long week already. Work is busy, which is good, but I've gone in early the last two mornings to catch up on some grunt-work projects when the office is nice & quiet. I'm feeling it catch up to me tonight though; I'm looking forward to a hot, relaxing soak in the tub and then off to bed.

And today was particularly interesting at work due to some office drama (unrelated to me, thankfully!). Today was a good day to be a worker-bee; I'm glad I didn't have to be on the management side of the fence for this one. Some days I don't at all miss having to wear that hat, and today was one of those days. All things considered, I have much to be grateful for tonight.
----------------
Now playing: uncle tupelo - wipe the clock

1 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! it's oooonly tuesday. ugh. hopefully the rest of the week will fly by!

Post a Comment

Write on!