Sunday, March 16, 2008

TMI

I was planning on really tearing into the house-buying stuff today. Crunching numbers, researching mortgage and loan options, etc, etc. And I have indeed made some good progress there. But, wow, the more I really get into this stuff, the more confusing it gets. I decided I need to stop trying to be so dang smart, and just finally sit down with a realtor sooner rather than later to discuss my options. I've finally (yes, I'm stubborn!) come to the conclusion that trying to wade through ALL of this available information without expert help is just causing me wasted time & effort. I'll get a credit report ordered up here, and then make an appointment for sometime in the week or two. My financial situation (in terms of what I can afford for monthly mortgage payments based on some of the gazillion calculators out there) seems to be OK enough to move forward, so I'll press...

Now, it's time to get outside & enjoy the beautiful day!
----------------
Now playing: the flying lizards - money

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!