Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday news

I'm off the hook for Jury Duty all this week. Next weekend, I'll call in and see what's in store for Monday. I'm grateful they aren't dragging it out day-by-day this week; now at least I can get a reasonable amount of work done at my real job.

There's a couple of old Air Force buds I've heard from recently that I need to contact back - folks I didn't really expect to ever hear from. Very cool - I'm excited to catch up with them! It's interesting to see how many of us gave up 'the life' and got out. It's just something that seemed so far away back at the time... Sheesh, how time flies!

Well, I guess that's about it. I was thinking about getting into something else, but I think I'll sleep on it first. So, I beg pardon for the unexciting post - I'll try to come up with better stuff for next time ;) Until then, stay warm... Brrr!
----------------
Now playing: paul westerberg - waiting for somebody

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!