Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good dirt!


What a great couple of days of mountain biking I've had! The weather has been beautiful, and everything has just "clicked" especially well for me yesterday and this morning. I felt particularly full of confidence & energy; it was the most fun I've had riding in a while.

On Friday, I did one monster long ride hitting 3 different trails from Bloomington to Eagan to Inver Grove Heights. Boo-Boo ate it all up in spades and wanted more, so we went out early this morning for a quick spin too.

I honestly cannot fathom (for me) a better full-boinger bike than Boo-Boo. She handles sooo very nicely in every possible respect - I can't help but get a big contented grin on my face every time I clip in and start hammering.

And all that makes me hugely excited to get Pookie back in the mix. She'll be my dream build of a singlespeed 29er when I get the new wheelset on; I can't wait! I am truly blessed to have my awesome bikes, and I am grateful for the happiness (& life-lessons!) they bring to me.

Happy trails & good dirt!

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!