Sunday, January 6, 2008

In search of...


I've never been one for New Year's resolutions, but I do have one for '08: To buy my first home. Now that we are in the new year, I guess it's time to start grabbing this bull by the horns. It's rather intimidating, but it's also very exciting! Baby steps for now, I just want to be as smart as possible as I work through this process - so I'm still just very early in the research/homework phase. I'll post up on my adventures, miscues, & successes as I work through this whole endeavor. Perhaps my experience can benefit others. Or maybe just serve as a warning. We'll see. And on that theme - any of your own sage advice, 'been there, done that' stories, or 'watch out for this...' experiences are all most welcome!

And so the adventure begins...
----------------
Now playing: badly drawn boy - all possibilities

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!