Monday, January 28, 2008

Get smart

Excellent community ed class tonight on Home Buying 101. I must say that I was very impressed by the course content and the instructor's career experience. I definitely am walking away from it much smarter and more savvy on the process than I expected to be. I now have some great resources at hand to start crunching numbers and begin earnest work in making my goal a reality. Who knows - I may well discover that now is not in fact the right time for me to make this move when the dust all settles, but at least I'll know, ya know? I'm just tired being at the "Gee, I wonder if..." stage of things, so I'm happy to be gettin' my learn on.

----------------
Now playing: jimi hendrix - are you experienced?

0 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

Post a Comment

Write on!