Saturday, January 26, 2008

Look what came in the mail...

JURY DUTY, baby!
I'll be on the hook for Dakota County for the first two weeks of March. I'm looking forward to it, actually. I've wondered when my number would come up for this. A co-worker of mine recently did it, and some of us were talking about who's done it, who hasn't, what it's like, etc. So, it's rather ironic that I get called up this week. It should be an interesting experience!
----------------
Now playing: sonvolt - carry you down

2 of y'all tellin' it like it is:

AP said...

I was called to jury duty once. Unfortunately I was in college at the time and couldn't go. I really wanted to though! I don't understand why some people wouldn't wanna go.

Chris H. said...

Ja, it'll probably just be a whole lotta "hurry up & wait", but I hope it'll be more. Heck, if I'm doing this, I want the whole enchilada!

Post a Comment

Write on!